- Because it is such a trace amount, the normal person would have to consume an unhealthy amount of full-spectrum CBD oil to get the high effect normally associated with cannabis.
- Because different cities, counties, and states have different regulations on CBD oil and hemp products, it’s recommended that you use CBD oil in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- Keep in mind that depending on the drug test, you may still test positive for THC in your system.
- Some tests are more sensitive than others, and as you use full-spectrum CBD oil, your body builds a tolerance for it until it passes like other substances put in your body.
- While you won’t get high from it, you could still test positive, so be careful if you work a job you need to get drug tested regularly or randomly.
Read full article: thefrisky.com