- In Hawaii, Aloha Green Apothecary is producing hand sanitizer for its employees and patients, with plans to ramp up production as much as possible to donate hand sanitizer to other businesses and organizations in the state.
- We’re just trying our best to meet our patients’ needs and follow the law with all the changes in law that the government is laying down, Tai Cheng, a spokesperson for Aloha Green Apothecary, told Cannabis Business Times .
- Photo courtesy of Aloha Green Apothecary Aloha Green Apothecary dedicated its ethanol, mixing systems, worktables and filling machines to hand sanitizer production in order to provide hand sanitizer to its employees and patients.
- Cheng said the company stopped making its topicals altogether to dedicate its mixing system, worktables and filling machines to hand sanitizer production.
- So, we’re going to try our best to maintain our ability to give sanitizer away for free to our current patients, and we’re going to try to make [a] larger volume [of] sanitizer to give away to some of those offices and companies so they can maintain some safety for their employees.
- Like Aloha Green Apothecary, CannaCraft’s team already procures ethanol that they use for product manufacturing at their 40,000-square-foot facility.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com