Alabama Senate Passes Medical Cannabis Legislation
Posted On March 13, 2020
- Buchanan, Michigan-based vertically integrated company Redbud Roots has postponed one of its store openings because of the coronavirus, Alex Leonowicz, COO and general counsel, said on March 11.
- We have not changed like our cultivation practices or what we’re bringing in based on it, Leonowicz said on March 11.
- greenhouse expansion in the Carpinteria Valley, northwest of Los Angeles, bringing the company’s total greenhouse space to 505,000 square feet.
- The new facility marks a 34-month process, from buying the property to completing the first harvest, Glass House Group President Graham Farrar tells Cannabis Business Times .
- At the new greenhouse, employees are no longer handling one plant at a time.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com