Aleafia Health Secures Health Canada License Amendment for Paris Production and Extraction Facility Phase II Expansion
Posted On May 6, 2020
- Ethos Cannabis , a Pennsylvania-based multistate cannabis operator with operations and investment interests in Massachusetts, Florida and Arizona, announced May 5 that it has signed definitive agreements to acquire the rights to 4Front Ventures’ dispensary locations in Pennsylvania and Maryland, which currently operate under the Mission brand.
- Md. The dispensary license in Pennsylvania also allows the company to open two additional dispensary locations in the state, and all storefronts will be rebranded from Mission to Ethos.
- ” Maryland and Pennsylvania, unfortunately, didn’t fit into those core markets at a time when capital is challenging to raise in general,” Krane told Cannabis Business Times .
- Ethos is also working to open four retail locations in Massachusetts, as well as a cultivation and processing facility, which will open as soon as they receive final regulatory approvals.
- For us, it’s really focusing on operational execution now getting our dispensaries open, increasing our revenue, increasing our EBITDA, and then looking at additional strategic acquisitions if available, or even additional licensing, Clapper said.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com