Amid Coronavirus, Canadian Cannabis Stores See ‘Unprecedented’ Sales Surge
Posted On March 18, 2020
- Cannabis stores in Ontario and Alberta reported unprecedented demand as the country hunkers down to fight a worsening coronavirus outbreak, industry sources say.
- Sales surged week-over-week at Ontario’s monopoly online cannabis store, but some of that increased demand is attributable to lower prices.
- next day delivery option where it is available, Daffyd Roderick, OCS communications director, wrote in an email to Marijuana Business Daily .
- Not unlike major grocery retailers, Sessions Cannabis has seen a significant increase in sales this week due to growing concerns regarding COVID-19 social distancing protocols, he wrote in an email.
- Indeed, we have seen an increase in sales over the last days, spokesman Fabrice Giguere wrote in an email to MJBizDaily .
Read full article: mjbizdaily.com