Aromatherapy During Pregnancy: What to Use and What to Avoid
Posted On April 9, 2020
- HOW TO SAFELY USE AROMATHERAPY DURING PREGNANCY Use Essential Oils to reduce Pregnancy Symptoms
- To reduce morning sickness: Use ginger, lavender or peppermint essential oils.
- To reduce muscle aches: Use chamomile, frankincense or ylang-ylang essential oils.
- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to 28 grams (2 tablespoons) of a carrier oil such as olive oil or sweet almond oil.
- To improve sleep: Use cedar wood, frankincense or mandarin essential oils.
Read full article: vivaglammagazine.com