- Missourians for a New Approach is up against a May deadline to collect enough signatures for a petition to place an adult-use cannabis legalization initiative on Missouri’s November ballot, but the coronavirus pandemic could very easily spell doom for these efforts, according to Dan Viets, who chairs the campaign’s advisory board.
- Over the last two weeks there’s been a little bit of stockpiling, certainly before the stay-at-home advisory was put in place and there was concern about the dispensaries both medically and recreationally being shut down but even since the stay-at-home advisory patients are still coming in to access cannabis.
- I think we’re going to see a shift in how patients, and I think if the recreational dispensaries are allowed to open back up, how consumers are going to interact with cannabis purchasing.
- I think it may change the way consumers and patients are purchasing cannabis for a long time.
- Read more about Americann’s joint venture with Bask Inc. in the May issue of CBT .
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com