- In February 2020, cannabis sales in Arizona’s medical dispensaries were $69.5 million, a two percent decline from January.
- Vape products, the largest segment of the Concentrates category, generated $16 million in sales, accounting for 66 percent of the Arizona Concentrates market and 23 percent of sales across all categories.
- In February, the $7 million in sales from Edibles (a sub-category within Ingestibles) generated nearly 91 percent of Ingestibles sales overall, while Sublinguals made up the remaining nine percent.
- Compared to the trailing month and February 2019, Flower sales increased by three percent and 23 percent, respectively.
- Pre-rolled Joints, which are tracked separately from Flower, generated $9.1 million in sales for February 2020, a 36 percent increase from February 2019 and two percent decline from the trailing month.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com