- As we become more conscious consumers, Green Entrepreneur is highlighting small businesses and black-owned, equity, indigenous, and people of color-owned businesses.
- Unfortunately, The Boston Globe first reported Pure Oasis was looted on the same night as protests in the state on May 30.
- Not only are Viola Brands available in almost every single legal adult-use and medical cannabis market, in 15 states, but its core mission is to help empower other equity cannabis business owners.
- A medical cannabis dispensary serving Capital Heights, Maryland, Mary and Main is another company of venerable cannabis industry giants.
- The Peakz Company was founded by Jessie Grundy, who recently spoke to Jon Small on the Green Entrepreneur Podcast about his long road to the Peakz Company today.
- ” Oakland has a law that states that for every general cannabis business application, there has to be one equity application.
Read full article: greenentrepreneur.com