- If you feel like eating some weed right now, you’re not alone.
- Likewise, similar to essential oils, these same terpenes may also play a role in the therapeutic effects of cannabis, for example, feeling relaxed, or uplifted.
- The two can be taken independently, together, or as recent research shows, they can be most beneficial when part of the entourage effect alongside cannabis terpenes.
- Various studies show that CBD and THC may be beneficial for inflammation, stress, insomnia and pain
- Again, it’s important to note that cannabis effects people differently
Read full article: gearpatrol.com