- Hand Sanitizer To Health Care Workers During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Safety items such as masks, protective gowns, gloves, and other personal protection equipment (PPE) used by cannabis growers and budtenders are being donated to health workers and hospitals.
- In addition, extractors who engineer cannabis concentrates have been making hand sanitizer with ethanol in order to help reduce the hand sanitizer shortage.
- The local hospital’s healthcare workers will use disposable protective equipment during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- CannaCraft based out of Santa Rosa, California, decided to use its ethanol from cannabis extraction to create a hand sanitizer formulation for its local healthcare facilities in need.
Read full article: greenentrepreneur.com