- Previously the managing editor for Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary and Cannabis Conference, Neiden returns to the brands’ parent company, GIE Media, to fill this newly created role.
- Cassie’s extensive experience with GIE Media’s cannabis brands, as well as her background in the industry, will serve her well in this new role as we continue to grow Cannabis Conference to best serve the market, said Editorial Director Noelle Skodzinski.
- Tennessee lawmakers plan to introduce a new medical cannabis legalization bill, called the Clinical Cannabis Authorization and Research Act, according to the
- Licenses would be capped at six medical cannabis cultivators and 75 dispensaries, but the state could also issue nine vertically integrated cannabis licenses, which would allow businesses to grow, process and sell cannabis products at up to five dispensary locations, the news outlet reported.
- that would allow qualified patients to access medical cannabis and license businesses to grow, distribute, transport and sell cannabis products for both medical use and scientific research.
- The legislative committee that oversees adult-use cannabis approved a bill that would allow the Maine Office of Marijuana Policy to create an adult-use cannabis delivery license.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com