- As with many businesses, dispensaries continue to adapt to daily societal change in the face of the COVID-19 virus.
- While non-essential businesses remain closed for the foreseeable future, dispensaries continue to maintain recommended measures to keep patients and staff safe.
- Most dispensaries have adopted social-distancing policies to keep patients a safe distance from each other and sanitation methods such as N-95 masks, latex gloves and liberal use of hand-sanitizer and disinfectant.
- However, some dispensary owners have expressed concerns over the state’s supply of flower.
- Cannabis promotion firm With A Bhang, sent a letter to DHS Director Cara Christ, petitioning the department to temporarily modify requirements so that dispensary agents can deliver from multiple dispensaries with a single card.
Read full article: tucsonweekly.com