- In addition, Glass House Group’s dispensary called the Farmacy
- Santa Barbara started a Food Bank give back program for kids to still receive a healthy lunch while school is out.
- The group is also starting a local fund called the 93013 Fund (the zip code for the Carpinteria area where the farms are), donating $20,000 and soliciting funds from the community to bring that up to $200,000 to support local causes.
- Glass House Group President Graham Farrar commented, We have deep roots in the medical aspects of cannabis, so when we saw that healthcare workers in own backyard were in need, we got creative and we got busy.
- ” We have connections and direct relationships with a number of N95 mask manufacturers and have sent samples, technical specifications, as well as our sources contact information to a number of local and state agencies in an effort to help them procure these critical supplies,” Volpini added.
Read full article: benzinga.com