Cannabis Edibles Drive Indiva Q1 Above $2 Million
Posted On April 23, 2020
- PRELIMINARY Q1 FISCAL 2020 HIGHLIGHTS Sales, net of excise, for the quarter are expected to be in the range of $2.0 to $2.2 million versus $0.2 million in Q1 2019 and $0.3 million in Q4 2019 reflecting robust sales of Bhang Chocolate and growing distribution to four additional provinces.
- Indiva brought new products to market just eight days after the Company received its edibles, extracts and topicals sales licence.
- On January 20, 2020, Indiva closed the final tranche of its unsecured convertible debenture offering and on January 31, 2020, the Company announced that it had raised an additional $1.5 million in unsecured convertible debentures with W. Brett Wilson.
- On January 31, 2020, Indiva received its edibles, extracts and topicals sales licence from Health Canada.
- On March 31, 2020, Indiva announced that it had received its final licence amendment for its phase four expansion.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com