- Because federal law prohibits the sale and distribution of cannabis, the SBA does not provide financial assistance to businesses that are illegal under federal law, Carol Chastang, SBA public affairs specialist, told
- The move follows emerging public health norms amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- National Association of Cannabis Businesses Adopts Standards for Safe Production and Storage of Cannabis-Infused Products
- In the midst of heightened uncertainty surrounding the risk of electronic nicotine delivery systems, the National Association of Cannabis Businesses (NACB) has announced the adoption of national standards for production, process safety controls and storage of cannabis-infused products.
- We’ve collaborated with cannabis industry experts, including our members Rebel Coast and Therapy Tonics, to define these best practices for cannabis-infused products.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com