- In 2019, we saw a dramatic influx of product liability claims associated with exploding vaporizer batteries, vaping lung injuries, CBD and THC testing, labeling, and compliance issues, said
- Product liability insurance, offered either as part of a commercial general liability (CGL) policy or as a standalone (monoline) policy, is designed to protect a company from first-party and third-party claims of bodily injury, property damage, and other damages related to the products and services that the company sells.
- Pursuant to the Burb Transaction, Harvest One has sold its 19.9% equity stake in Burb back to the founders of Burb and has forgiven a shareholder loan with a face value of $250,000 in exchange for total cash consideration of $1,512,600.
- In addition, Burb and Harvest One have concurrently agreed to terminate Harvest One’s option to purchase a majority equity interest in Burb as well as outstanding warrants in the capital of Burb held by Harvest One.
- Emerald has agreed to sell its Avalite analytical testing business and establish a preferred testing services relationship.
- Emerald Health Therapeutics, Inc. has signed a letter of intent under which Sigma Analytical Services Inc., a full-service GMP-compliant testing laboratory for cannabis, hemp and derived products, may acquire Emerald’s Avalite cannabis analytical testing operation.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com