- A new survey from Brightfield Group of consumers who have used CBD in the past 12 months shows nearly 50% have stocked up or plan to stock up on CBD products.
- The research firm has also been tracking social media posts that refer to CBD, both generally and in conjunction with COVID-19 and related terms, since Feb. 14.
- ” With so much of the country in quarantine right now, many are turning to self-care indulgences to keep themselves sane and even just pass the time, which is likely to help boost some CBD self-care products during quarantine time,” says Brightfield Group Managing Director Bethany Gomez.
- As cities and even entire states continue implementing mandatory stay-at-home orders, online CBD product sales have skyrocketed.
- Brightfield’s research shows one-third of existing CBD consumers plan to switch to purchasing online.
- What’s been most interesting to me [is] as the warnings of COVID-19 became more evident to the general public, consumers started buying multiple products in much larger quantities, not unlike what one is seeing in grocery stores, says Gnome Serum CEO Greg Kerber.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com