- The big question is whether there are advertising loopholes that vaping companies can still exploit or not.
- To further cement this argument, a quick search on Facebook using terms such as cbd oil cartridge pulls up several pages, groups, posts and discussion threads that promote vape pens, e-cigarette, CBD oil, and other CBD-derivatives.
- From posts that highlight benefits of CBD oil, video stories that invite Instagram users to follow blogs that sell CBD vaping products to images depicting people using CBD-derived health products, Instagram is a leading social media network where companies reap thousands of Ad clicks and followers.
- From capsules, creams, oils, pens, cbd prefilled cartridge, gummies, tinctures to pills, YouTube is another social media that vaping companies that are using to market CBD products.
- In states where cannabis is legalized; YouTube users have access to thousands of CBD marketing and advertising video content.
Read full article: bkreader.com