- In many ways, manufacturers and consumer demand remain well ahead of government regulators when it comes to CBD and CBD-infused products, creating some confusion in the marketplace and forcing retailers to decide if they should sell CBD products and if so, which ones.
- spokesperson said the Jeff Bezos-owned company sells CBD products, such as body lotions and creams, at its stores across 38 states.
- All products meet Whole Foods Market’s rigorous quality standards and comply with regulatory requirements, the spokesperson said.
- The hemp-derived CBD products we sell at select stores across 20 states are for topical use only, such as creams, sprays, roll-ons, lotions and salves, the spokesperson wrote.
- Based on visits and phone calls to Albertson’s, Safeway and Kroger stores, some carry a variety of CBD products, including creams and topicals, as well as tinctures and pets.
Read full article: marijuanaventure.com