- Before that, I’d been back and forth between gummis (not my thing), or disposable vape pens I bought from my local vape shop which isn’t really where you want to find yourself in the middle of a goddamn pandemic.
- Since I’ve been stuck in isolation, my CBD pens are saving my mental health , and those disposable pens were getting pricey.
- CBD calms my nerves, and my nerves definitely need calming; I have, among other things, a severe anxiety disorder, and my mental health doesn’t play well with the concept of a global pandemic .
- Endocannabinoid receptors are found throughout your body from your skin to your organs to your fat to your muscles and the endocannabinoid system is involved in pain, memory, mood, appetite, stress, sleep, metabolism, immune function, and reproductive function.
- There’s some evidence, UCLA Health says, based on animal and limited human trials, that they can have antioxidant, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-tumor, anti-psychotic, anti-anxiety, and sleep modulating effects.
Read full article: scarymommy.com