- While the FDA has not yet released formal regulations with respect to CBD, it has published consumer updates and an FAQ concerning CBD products.
- Even with these strict guidelines, the FDA has not taken significant disciplinary action against CBD product manufacturers or retailers.
- Rather, it has issued only warning letters to online CBD product retailers.
- In the past six months, consumers have brought at least four suits against CBD product manufacturers, none of which has been certified yet as a class.
- In the Southern District of Florida, a plaintiff claimed that the defendants sold products containing significantly less CBD than the label stated.
Read full article: natlawreview.com