- Chief Medical Officer Brendan Murphy told ABC’s Insiders on Sunday the gesture was low risk.
- That point seemed emphatically settled by Wednesday when Murphy told a Parliament House press conference – beamed across the country – that he had one final message for every citizen.
- These changes, according to Burney’s office at the time, were apparently unintentional.
- Metropolitan Golf Club has followed suit, as has Woodlands Golf Club on the sandbelt, which has also included it’s own spin on the Australian Government’s Chief Medical Officer Brendan Murphy’s social distancing rule.
- It’s possible the two Labor stalwarts were catching up on old times, including the fact that Shorten’s old media boss Gerard Richardson is now installed as Gunner’s spinner-in-chief.
Read full article: theage.com.au