- last week, after customers were left outraged by unannounced changes to redraw facilities.
- The high-profile Arnold Bloch Liebler partner was on Thursday asking for changes and corrections to press reports which apparently caused concern for ME customers.
- McPhee and Zwier are unhappy about suggestions ME Bank removed money from accounts.
- Those redraw facilities allow customers to access funds accumulated after making extra mortgage repayments, usually in case of emergencies.
- It meant the amount of money customers could access, in some cases tens of thousands of dollars, disappeared.
Read full article: theage.com.au