- On Tuesday, this column noted insolvency experts BDO had been engaged by the company which was teetering on the brink of administration.
- It only owes MacBank some $12 million – originally due months ago – with little cash in the bank.
- Images from Boyce’s office showed the deputy president had a figurine of Aspen Matthews from the Fathom franchise, and Vampirella from the franchise of the same name.
- Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston emerged as an earlier casualty of the powershift, moving sideways to become The Australian’s Victorian bureau chief, after 7 years resisting head office cost cutting at the Hun.
- Former Northcote Greens MP Lidia Thorpe has emerged as a frontrunner in the internal race, up against former Kooyong candidate Julian Burnside .
Read full article: theage.com.au