- You can also find or create your mix of CBD oil and melatonin.
- Recent studies show that the pain-relieving effects of CBD oil help to regain better sleep by making it easier to fall asleep and decreasing the feeling of pain during this phase.
- It is now possible to highlight that CBD could affect the sleep cycle by eliminating REM sleep, which generally takes anxiety as a source: patients who had sleep disorders were able to perceive benefits thanks to the contribution of CBD.
- As explained in this article, CBD oil does not directly affect sleep but the causes that can disturb it.
- To sum up, CBD oil is useful in the treatment of insomnia; it makes it possible to fight against the source factors of these sleep disorders.
Read full article: euroweeklynews.com