- Laura Sharer, the director of Delaware NORML, had urged the state last week to allow delivery options for patients who needed it.
- Delaware NORML also provided Marijuana Moment with recent email correspondence between activists and Delaware regulators, who wrote in the emails that they began working on a delivery plan in late March.
- Last week we started working with Columbia Care to start a delivery service, Alanna Mozeik, a policy head at the state Department of Health and Social Services, wrote in a message on Wednesday.
- While the governing statute does not prohibit delivery, OMM (the Office of Medical Marijuana) would still require compassion centers to submit a plan for delivery implementation for review, she wrote on March 26.
- In the email to Marijuana Moment on Friday, Hyland, the director of Delaware’s Office of Medical Marijuana (OMM), said that his office plans to create a more defined delivery program going forward.
- Initiative 502 missed an opportunity to incorporate a focus on social equity, LCB Director Rick Garza told lawmakers earlier this year.
Read full article: marijuanamoment.net