- Despite serious market turbulence of late, Sharma has been snapping up shares in ASX blue-chips Macquarie, ANZ, Sydney Airport Holdings and Qantas.
- Qantas shares have fallen more than 40 per cent since the end of February.
- Sharma through his family trust bought in on March 17 when shares were trading between $3.02 and $2.86.
- The Wentworth MP’s family trust purchased Sydney Airport, Macquarie and ANZ shares last Thursday.
- Sydney Airport’s share price had slid 22 per cent between the end of February and when Sharma took a stake.
Read full article: smh.com.au