- The main draw is that cannabidiol or CBD, a chemical compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant, has several health benefits, which the wellness industry is now warming up to.
- Adding to this, the acceptance of cannabis in medical supplements in India has resulted in CBD becoming the fastest-growing industry in 2019.
- That’s why researchers began looking for its health rewards and found plenty, making way for the tea industry to tap on its virtues, says Dagar.
- When CBD, with all its virtues, is added to it, the brew becomes a bullet of good health, says Aditi Sharma, Dietician, Columbia Asia hospital, Ghaziabad.
- We must look at CBD as a wellness product and not a cure, says Singh.
Read full article: newindianexpress.com