- However, 76% indicated their companies are still providing normal services, and 64% live in areas where cannabis businesses are considered essential, which has boded well for many in the industry.
- Those who have an online presence have fared well so far, but smaller companies and those without online sales may have greater challenges ahead.
- ” With so much of the country in quarantine right now, many are turning to self-care indulgences to keep themselves sane and even just pass the time, which is likely to help boost some CBD self-care products during quarantine time,” says Brightfield Group Managing Director Bethany Gomez.
- As cities and even entire states continue implementing mandatory stay-at-home orders, online CBD product sales have skyrocketed.
- Brightfield’s research shows one-third of existing CBD consumers plan to switch to purchasing online.
- Though Botanic Alternatives is still open with limited hours, other retail locations are being hit from all sides.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com