- Abacus’ consumer brands, CBD MEDIC and Harmony Hemp, as well as the company’s CBD CLINIC brand for professional practitioners, now join the Charlotte’s Web family of brands, and product cross-selling opportunities are available through each company’s distribution network.
- Abacus CEO Perry Antelman has joined Charlotte’s Web as executive vice president and president of topicals, and Elsner said the company has launched a 100-Day Integration Plan to merge the two brands.
- Cresco Co-Founder Leaves Company’s Board of Directors, Vireo Health Severs Ties with Former Canopy Growth CEO Bruce Linton: Week in Review
- This week, Cresco Labs co-founder Joe Caltabiano resigned from the company’s board of directors, effective immediately, after stepping down from his role as president in March.
- Elsewhere, Vireo Health terminated its employment agreement with former Canopy Growth CEO Bruce Linton.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com