Charlotte’s Web Reports $18.8M Q4 Loss, Executives Discuss Challenges and The Future
Posted On March 27, 2020
- Hammer says: DTC is a critical channel for us for two reasons; it is the single largest channel today in the CBD category, and it will remain the single largest channel in the CBD category, growing to $8.8 billion by 2025.
- The company is keeping its cultivation operations open but is asking that all employees who can work remotely do so, said Canopy’s VP of Communications Jordan Sinclair in a March 24 email to CBT .
- Amid a reported surge in demand, Aurora Cannabis’ production facilities remain fully operational and have not experienced any disruptions to regular operations, including [to the] existing supply chain, said Michelle Lefler, Aurora’s VP of Communications in a March 20 email to CBT .
- Dan Sutton, CEO of Tantalus Labs, another LP, has been in correspondence with both the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), a government-owned development bank, and Farm Credit Canada (FCC), the country’s largest agricultural term lender.
- In addition, starting on March 31, The Green Solution dispensary will serve only medical patients and customers 50 years or older during the first hour of operations.
- Like Aloha Green Apothecary, CannaCraft’s team already procures ethanol that they use for product manufacturing at their 40,000-square-foot facility.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com