- Co-Founder, CEO and Director Nicholas Vita spoke with New Cannabis Ventures about his company’s market strategy, leveraging technology and capital allocation.
- The company spent last year developing its licenses and building out its infrastructure, laying the foundation for its 2020 goal: profitability in all of its markets.
- As those markets transition, Columbia Care products will still be on shelves, but the name was built for medical markets.
- Columbia Care is one of five operators in Virginia, another important market.
- The TSG acquisition helps strengthen Columbia Care’s national portfolio.
- While the U.S. remains Columbia Care’s primary focus, it does have operations in Europe.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com