Comparing the Cannabis Markets in the USA vs Canada
Posted On March 22, 2020
- Meanwhile, the United States has notoriously confusing cannabis laws that change in every state.
- Online Dispensary Canada , a canadian weed dispensary, is one of these lower priced cannabis sources that maintains the quality, if not outperforming, of different medical cannabis sources.
- Schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970, and in terms of federal law, it is still completely illegal to possess cannabis in almost any form.
- Thirteen of those states allow the use of restricted medical marijuana products, meaning they allow medical marijuana as a legal defense for possession in specific circumstances.
- For most of those states, legal medical marijuana means that with a prescription, patients can access low THC, high cannabidiol (CBD) products for the purposes of treating medical complaints.
Read full article: the420times.com