Cresco Labs Completes Expansion of Illinois’ Largest Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Lincoln
Posted On April 16, 2020
- Cresco Labs has set out to build a portfolio of brands that meet a wide range consumer needs, Rothschild said, from medical to adult-use, from high price points to low price points and from existing consumers to those using cannabis for the first time.
- After several years of success with its wide range of products, Willie Nelson’s cannabis brand, Willie’s Reserve , has taken on its first medical cannabis market with an expansion into Maryland.
- Culta provides the consistency that Willie’s Reserve needed in a partner in order to launch these brands in Maryland, Hogan adds, and the dispensary does a good job of helping patients to find the products that are right for them.
- OG DNA Genetics (DNA or the Company), a globally recognized leading cannabis brand, today announced their first official U.S. launch of premium DNA Genetics branded cannabis products with partner, Copperstate Farms LLC (Copperstate) a vertically integrated cannabis company in Arizona.
- Arizona medical cannabis patients will have access to a wide variety of highly sought-after DNA Genetics cannabis strains, including Holy Grail, Skywalker Kush, Recon Kush, and Citradol.
- DNA and Copperstate’s agreement provides Copperstate with the exclusive license to cultivate, manufacture, sell and distribute DNA Genetics branded premium cannabis flower and products in the Arizona market.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com