Cresco Labs Completes Expansion of Illinois’ Largest Cannabis…
Posted On April 16, 2020
- (Cresco or the Company), one of the largest vertically integrated multistate cannabis operators in the United States, announced today that it has completed the expansion of its cultivation facility in Lincoln, IL, the largest in the state, 1 and the first phase of expansion at its Kankakee facility.
- Illinois represents one of the largest opportunities in U.S. cannabis, and at Cresco Labs we are committed to strengthening our share in this high growth market.
- The expansion of our Illinois cultivation footprint at both our Lincoln and Kankakee facilities enables us to quickly bring additional capacity to such a growing, high-demand market, support supply to our statewide dispensary and wholesale network, and simultaneously cater to both medical and recreational consumers in our home state.
- The Company sells its Remedi, Cresco, Reserve, High Supply and Mindy’s Chef Led Artisanal Edibles products wholesale throughout Illinois, and the Company’s products are currently available at every dispensary in the state.
- Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com