- Damariscotta Receives First Application for Recreational Cannabis Business
- Coastal Cannabis Co. LLC co-owner Dave Page (left) tells Damariscotta Town Planner Bob Faunce about his plans for the business during a site walk at 53A Chapman St. the evening of Monday, April 20.
- Mark Ferrero, owner of Greenport Cannabis Co., has submitted an application to relocate the medical marijuana business from 202 Main St., where the business rents space, to 280 Main St.
- The move would relocate the business from the town’s C1 district, downtown, to the C2 district.
- As Greenport Cannabis is already in operation and Ferrero is asking to relocate the business to a district where the town allows marijuana businesses, town staff recommended that the board conduct its preliminary and final review and hold a public hearing for the relocation May 4.
Read full article: lcnme.com