- Medical marijuana dispensaries in Washington, D.C. will now be able to provide cannabis deliveries as well as curbside and at-the-door pickup under a temporary policy enacted because of the coronavirus outbreak.
- Delaware is moving to allow deliveries of medical cannabis as well amid coronavirus, but regulators plan to continue that program following the pandemic as well.
- For dispensaries that plan to provide curbside or at-the-door pickup, there are also unique regulations they must comply with such as ensuring that the entire transaction is still captured on video.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) have announced plans to form working groups with a mix of ideological views to develop policy solutions to a wide range of issues, including criminal justice and drug policy reform.
- Given the sharp divides between their platforms and Biden’s need to shore up support from those who’ve backed Sanders, the working groups represent one example of how his campaign is attempting to bridge those gaps and show a unified Democratic Party despite ideological differences.
- I believe there’s a great opportunity a great opportunity to work together to deploy policy approaches that can take us closer to our shared goals.
Read full article: marijuanamoment.net