DIY Granite Counter Cleaner: How To Make and Alcohol-Based Cleaner
Posted On May 9, 2020
- This homemade DIY granite cleaner is made from all-natural ingredients and lasts a really long time.
- When I made my DIY granite cleaner, I added Castile soap for this reason.
- My homemade cleaner recipe with castile soap can help leave granite nice and shiny.
- Mix just enough water in some baking soda to make a thick paste.
- It might take a few tries of this method to completely remove tough stains.
Read full article: gardentherapy.ca