- The 711 consumer guide explains this is a free service for people with hearing or speech difficulties which allows the caller to use a telephone system via a text telephone (TTY) system.
- How Cannabis Companies Are Assisting Hard of Hearing or Deaf Clients
- The FCC IP Captioned Telephone Service (IP CTS) is a form of telecommunications relay service (TRS) that permits an individual who can speak but who has difficulty hearing over the telephone to use a telephone and an Internet Protocol-enabled device via the Internet to simultaneously listen to the other party and read captions of what the other party is saying.
- Video relay service (VRS) , operated by the Federal Communications System (FCC), allows hard of hearing and deaf people who use ASL to communicate with voice telephone users with video equipment, rather than through traditional typed text.
- VRI is different from VRS (Video Relay Services) in that VRI works by video conferencing on both ends while VRS is a telephone conversation.
Read full article: hightimes.com