- Well Rachael Rapinoe, a former athlete with a world-famous twin, thinks that she may have one of the keys to improving athletes’ health, building new partnerships and growing revenue for women in sports CBD.
- Her new company, Mendi , is on a mission to use it to help athletes better recover and manage pain, support women and diversity and make some money.
- So Mendi came out of a need to offer athletes a healthier way to manage their pain and to recover.
- So CBD could offer athletes a break from addictive pain pills and excruciating recovery in a natural, non-habit forming way.
- Beyond improving the health of athletes, CBD offers the opportunity to infuse a great deal of much needed money into women’s sports.
Read full article: forbes.com