- With derivatives anticipated to account for roughly half the multi-billion dollar cannabis market, the cannabis extracts that go into them are in high demand.
- Other companies have built out large extraction facilities with the intent to either extract cannabis for a processing fee (extraction as a service) or to buy cannabis on the open market and manufacture their own cannabis derivatives for sale to cannabis retailers (white label).
- Allied will supply cannabis biomass to Radient for extraction and the resulting product will then be distributed to cannabis retailers by the Dhaliwal Group.
- Radient’s first white label deal is with Cannabis by Shoppers Drug Mart .
- Coupled with their ability to deliver a high quality product at a low price point, Radient stands to overtake Valens and MediPharm as the leader in cannabis extraction.
Read full article: seekingalpha.com