General Dynamics In Defense, Cresco Labs In Cannabis, ResMed To Sleep Soundly
Posted On April 8, 2020
- My top three choices today are defense, cannabis, and sleep products.
- I am sticking with General Dynamics (NYSE: GD ) in the defense industry.
- Crisis management investing is best done abiding by crisis management rules: If you don’t need the money, don’t sell anything at a loss.
- GD operates across five sectors: Aerospace, Combat Systems, Information Technology, Mission Systems, and Marine Systems.
- By comparison, the average dividend yield among aerospace companies is 0.85%.
- The company is expanding its online sales presence and Cresco Labs sells wholesale into all licensed dispensaries in Illinois, California, and many across the country.
Read full article: seekingalpha.com