- German government doesn’t know how much cannabis sold in 2019, can’t estimate 2020 demand
- The German federal government admitted that it doesn’t know how much medical cannabis was sold in the country in 2019.
- The government has data only on reimbursements made by statutory health insurers.
- The government also does not plan to export medical cannabis from Germany.
- Schinnenburg wants the federal government to vastly increase the production volumes for medical cannabis.
Read full article: mjbizdaily.com