- That was when he realized he could no longer use drinking to try and combat the crippling PTSD and impact of head injuries he suffered in battle zones.
- The VA said in 2017 that 68,000 veterans are hooked on opioids, many of them taking 32 pills a day for 57 different symptoms.
- Smith told DailyMail.com: I used prescribed opioids for post-surgery pain a couple of different times.
- That is when Smith had the idea of developing products for veterans struggling with prescribed opioids and other side effects from their military careers.
- When we talk about PTSD and traumatic brain injuries, there are so many other options for those suffering than opioids for pain, antidepressants, anti-anxiety meds, blood pressure meds, and more.
Read full article: en.brinkwire.com