HEXO Corp Takes $266 Million Impairment Charges
Posted On March 30, 2020
- Key Operating Highlights Net Revenue increased 17% to $17.0M from $14.5M in Q1 Adult-use grams and gram equivalents sold increased 57% to 6,579 kg compared to
- Net adult use revenue increased 20% to $16.3M from $13.6M in Q1’20.
- Gross adult-use revenue per gram equivalent decreased to $3.49 in Q2’20 from $4.35 in Q1’20, reflecting the impact of the increasing portfolio share of Original Stash, the Company’s value brand.
- The adult-use net revenue per gram equivalent decreased to $2.47 in Q2’20 from $3.24 in Q1’20.
- Included in operating expenses, are certain expenses which management believes are expenses that are non-recurring or non-cash and related to significant changes in market conditions.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com