- Well, if the results of a new study hold any weight, it looks like at least the hospitality industry experiences a buoy in profits once weed goes legal.
- In Denver, Colorado, a place that should be considered one of the founding fathers of legal weed in the United States, hotels received a boost of well over $100 million post-legalization.
- The production, sale and consumption of recreational marijuana have been legalized in at least 10 states, and many others are considering legalization, he
- Toking tourists need somewhere to stay while they are in town, creating a situation that has positively affected hotel revenues in Denver, O’Neil said, totaling approximately $130 million in new hotel revenues.
- The main one being that other states have launched recreational pot markets of their own.
Read full article: cannabisnow.com