- Master cannabis preparations with 0.2% of THC or higher, including oils, non-psychoactive and psychoactive cannabis, must be registered to the country’s National Narcotics Fund, according to the resolution.
- We had an export plan almost entirely earmarked for our production, and now through the legalization of the master cannabis, Colombia will be able to prescribe medicinal products through doctors, Borja Sanz de Madrid, president of Pideka told Cannabis Business Times.
- Private producer medcann Colombia, the local unit of Canadian medcann Pharma, said all companies will benefit with the opening of the local market because the export market presents many difficulties due to the lack of global regulation for this industry, according to medcann CEO Felipe Harker.
- The resolution also allows the transformation of dry cannabis flower into sub-products for companies that establishes their industrial process at free trade zones, consultancy and law firms said.
- By virtue of this alone, qualifying registered organizations as an essential business may place it within the scope of a medical or pseudo-pharmaceutical service under New York State law.
Read full article: cannabisbusinesstimes.com