How does COVID-19 affect CBD oil consumption
Posted On April 22, 2020
- Even so, most cannabis consumers in most countries intend to either maintain or increase their consumption for either health or mental reasons.
- Non-medical users are either expected to decrease or increase consumption because the lifestyle changes coronavirus is causing could lead to a drastic effect on non-medical cannabis consumption.
- Consumer intent to the CBD market could cause a challenge in maintaining their supply lines over the next few months if the pandemic continues to cause turmoil in the world.
- Innovative approaches put in place for distribution and consumption could prompt long-lasting changes in how CBD industries operate for better.
- There is a need for companies to consider innovative ways to keep their businesses afloat.
Read full article: born2invest.com