How One Young Entrepreneur’s Simple Fix May Change Cannabis Grinders Forever
Posted On March 28, 2020
- I figured I could take a semester off, write a hundred new articles and maybe make a few hundred dollars more per month, he says.
- The table tennis site steadily continued making money and McCreedy let college fade into the rearview mirror.
- Then McCreedy thought back to his original simple and small idea for a product, something sturdy and easy to ship.
- That led him to create the portable ZAM Grinder, a slender, aluminum pocket grinder sporting a compact 1.1 diameter with extra room for storage.
- Because cannabis is such a huge sector with well-established cannabis grinder brands, what I really wanted initially was to license the design out
- After each refusal from grinder companies I would go ask active cannabis consumers on Reddit what they thought of the design and the feedback would propel me to keep going.
Read full article: forbes.com